Hospital Affiliation

Central Park South Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. We feel fortunate in our affiliation with the institution and its incomparable staff of health care professionals. We have the highest regard for the hospital’s excellent anesthesiology and nursing staff.

Lenox Hill Hospital, a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, orthopaedics, sports medicine, otolaryngology/head and neck surgery, and maternal/child health. The hospital is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach.

  • Approximately 45% of Lenox Hill Hospital’s patients are from Manhattan. The remaining 55% come from Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, the Tri-State area, and around the world.
  • Lenox Hill Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socioeconomically and ethnically diverse patient population, with multi-lingual translators available 24 hours a day.

Lenox Hill Hospital, established in 1857, has proven to be an innovative leader in many fields. The Hospital and its physicians:

  • performed the first angiocardiogram in the U.S. in 1938
  • performed the first coronary angioplasty in the U.S. in 1978
  • established the first Lyme Disease Center in the City in 1989
  • inserted one of first coronary stents in the region in 1991

“At Lenox Hill Hospital our doctors and nurses deliver nearly 4000 babies each year. Our expert and dedicated staff are always available to provide new parents with the information, guidance and skills they need to ease their transition into parenthood,” said Michael Divon, Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Lenox Hill Hospital.

For more information please visit:

Lenox Hill is Northwell Health's Flagship hospital in Manhattan

Visit Our Sister Site:

Central Park Aesthetique is a premier medical spa located in Midtown Manhattan.